Danielle ChaumeilSenior Analyst
Areas of Expertise
- Market supply/demand studies
- Retail impact assessments
- Financial modelling
- Economic impact assessments
- Economic research & analysis
- Creative problem solving
- Bachelor of Commerce/Finance, Macquarie University, Sydney
- Bachelor of Design in Architecture, University of Sydney
- Dean’s List of Excellence in Academic Performance
- International Exchange Outbound Scholarship
Danielle is a highly-skilled financial analyst with more than 10 years’ commercial experience. She has an outstanding ability to critically analyse information and communicate complex ideas to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in easily readable reports and presentations. She recently returned to University to complete a degree in architecture (with distinction), which has proven to be an excellent addition to the team’s skills given our strong focus on property development.
An outstanding writer and analyst with degrees in finance and architecture, an eye for detail, and a passion for the built environment.